Vinyl Sheet Flooring: Our Product Recommendation
Looking to transform your space to make it beautiful, functional, and cost-effective? We have found the best product and manufacturer on the market.
Vinyl sheet flooring is the way to go for many reasons:
- Non-porous & Waterproof
- Slip-resistant from wall to wall
- No yearly maintenance required such as re-grouting or refinishing
- Easy to clean
- No broken or cracked tiles
- Larger sheets requires less seams
- The use of Rapid Weld (specific to our favorite vinyl product) creates a continuous sheet from wall to wall. No cracked seams here.
- Our Vinyl Sheet Flooring is made from 90% recycled content
- No Supply Chain Issues!
Here is our Vinyl Sheet Flooring recommendation: Protect-All Safety Flooring.
At MGS Flooring Solutions, we research commercial flooring products and partner with the best manufacturers in the industry. Vinyl Flooring has become our favorite type of flooring for the Foodservice, Healthcare, and Pet Care markets for all the reasons above. We have strong relationships with installation companies nationwide. They recommend vinyl flooring for these industries because they know the product works.
Not only are the manufacturers for Protect-All honest and fair, but they care about sustainability and their carbon footprint. The way they have designed their business makes it so they don’t have ANY supply chain issues, are completely reliable, and care about supplying a product that is cost-effective for their customers.
Protect-All Vinyl Sheets come in 1/4″ and 1/8″ thicknesses depending on your application.
Size Options are:
- 5′ x 8′ sheets
- 18″ x 18″ interlocking tiles
- 5′ x 5′ and 2′ x 2′ straight edge tiles
- Solid colors available in Matte and Gloss finishes
- The New Designer Series with heavy scatter speckles
Click HERE to view our new designer series!
Whether you are just browsing or actively looking for flooring solutions, feel free to CONTACT US. MGS has a team of people who are eager to provide as much information for our customers as we can. We know it’s important to make the best choice for your facility. We are here to help.